Looking through Vogue’s website on fall fashion, I fell upon one titled “Mixing Business and Pleasure” which related to the incoming fall season. However, I want to focus mainly on the fall season aspect rather than Vogue’s main purpose of the article. collared tops, boots & sandals, skirts, and accessories all seem to be must-haves for fall! Check out some of the items Vogue presents us for a new fall look!
Long-sleeved, collared, button-up tops
I feel like I’ve seen these types of tops everywhere, and honestly, they seem like the perfect type of tops for fall! What do you think? Sophisticated, fashionable, and so much more!
1. Maje – Sibel Crystal-embellished Cotton Shirt
2. The Row – Chadbury Cady Blouse
3. Preen – Strawberry cotton-trimmed silk crepe de Chine Blouse
4. Carven – Cotton-Poplin Shirt
5. Marni – Sequence Long-Sleeved Shirt
6. Proenza Schouler – Button-Front Shirt
Boots & Sandals
A taste of fall with just a change of a boot or a sandal that can easily create an outfit!
1. Salvatore Ferragamo – Tomasa Flat Boot
2. Common Projects – Navy Strap Sandal
3. Balmain – Black Helene Buckled Sandal
4. Michael Kors – Ankle-Wrap Sandal
Yes, skirts can still be in! But the summer skirt feel is gone, and fall is here! What do you think of this skirt?
1. A.L.C. – Short Fall Skirt
And of course, accessories! Dazzle up your autumn look with a few here’s-and-there’s of accessories!
1. Cartier – Pasha Watch
2. Rag & Bone – Ridley Sunglasses